At Wecheer, we have designed a platform for offline campaigns to help consumer packaged goods (CPG) brands connect with their consumers, collect insights, and build loyalty. Our platform works across all points of consumption, such as retailers, convenience stores, cafes, restaurants, bars, etc.
Our IoT Smart Bottle Opener allows beer companies to reward bar and restaurant staff for opening their brands, generating outstanding sales uplift.
Wecheer is a Swiss-based startup with a globally distributed team of talented people working to change how product engagement is done while enjoying a beer from time to time. Come join us!
We are looking for a Tester to assess software quality through manual testing. You will be responsible for ensuring that our products, applications and systems work well.
If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting and challenging Start-up company, and if you are passionate about software development and manual testing, please apply below!
(keywords: QA Engineer, Manual QA, Manual QA Tester, Manual Tester, Software Test Engineer, QA Analyst, Quality Assurance Tester )
- Design and execute manual test cases
- Prepare test documentation
- Document testing phases and defects
- Investigate and report bugs to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Contribute to our ongoing initiative to increased test Automation
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
Your Skills and Experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Tester for software applications (mobile, web-app)
- Knowledge of QA/QC methods
- Able to write test cases/documents based on requirements
- Experience with cross browser, cross platform and responsive testing
- Familiarity with Agile development process (Scrum)
- Advanced English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Detail oriented
- Experience in using bug and feature tracking tools (jira)
- Experience working with Postman and API testing is a plus
- Experience working with SQL is a plus
- Proactive, self-organized and responsible
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Hybrid working, flexible schedule (must be based in Sao Paulo, Brazil);
- Financially rewarding package, corresponding with skills and capabilities;
- Career growth opportunities with interesting and challenging projects;
- An energetic fast-moving, multi-cultural team with a deep-rooted love for food and beer :-)