Senior Firmware Engineer
WECHEER is a loyalty service Swiss-based startup, operating internationally and currently disrupting the FMCG/CPG industry, by delivering some best-in-class direct-to-consumer digital engagement campaigns. After 4 years of development and 2 years of market testing, WECHEER has gained traction with some of the world’s biggest food and beverage brands around the world. Our platform bridges the gap between Brands and Consumers by providing multi-brand loyalty which works across all points of purchase, such as retailers, convenience stores, cafés, restaurants, bars, etc.
The WECHEER app is designed to scale and allows brands to book a WECHEER loyalty campaign for both their consumers (end users) and staff. Our IoT Smart Bottle Opener allows companies to reward bar and restaurant staff for opening their brands, generating outstanding sales uplift.
We have a globally distributed team of talented people, working to change how product engagement is done, while enjoying a beer from time to time.
Senior Firmware Engineer
What’s cool about the job
You help us develop the Smart Bottle Opener to be the best in the world! You will responsible for:
- Architecture design and development of the next generation IoT Smart Bottle Opener (SBO).
- Cooperating with the other firmware engineers, electrical engineers, mechanical engineers and software engineers to develop the best SBO devices.
- Testing embedded hardware and firmware as well as perform test driven development
- Developing and maintaining stable firmware
- Troubleshooting problems
Requirements for success
- Programming experience in C and C++ for embedded systems, including development of algorithms, manipulation of data structures, and implementing highly optimized code.
- In depth experience of software and firmware development methodologies to ensure firmware quality and time-to-market (design verification, code reviews, prototyping and product testing).
- Embedded firmware experience for microprocessors (Espressif, Microchip, ST, ..)
- Hands on experience in firmware development and verification, system failure analysis and problem solving
- Familiarity and experience with modern agile software development methodologies, tools (Jira) and practices is preferred.
- Solid understanding of electrical design and experience with lab tools: Logic Analyzers, oscilloscopes, JTAG/ICE debuggers and protocol analyzers.
- Experience with AWS IoT is a plus
You have a keen eye for detail, think analytically, have great problem-solving skills and adapt to new challenges. You are comfortable working with international teams, are an excellent communicator and are an outstanding team player!
What’s in it for you
- Remote working (if you live in Ho Chi Minh, you'll be able to go to our office and meet the team face to face)
- A startup environment with a lot of things to create, learn and teach;
- A supportive, energetic and multicultural team;
- Opportunity to grow;
- Financially rewarding package;
- Generous and flexible vacation policy.